导航: 论坛 -> DELPHI技术 斑竹:liumazi,sephil  
作者:
男 hardnut (麦轲数据管家) ★☆☆☆☆ -
普通会员
2021/3/3 20:13:35
标题:
Delphi 10.4 vs Windows 7 浏览:1036
加入我的收藏
楼主: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/delphi-104-sydney-release-notes-ivelin-nikolaev/

Q: Can the Multi Style stuff Work in Windows 7 targets ?
A: Some of it works, but we leveral PerMonitorV2, which is a Windows 10 only feature. Windows 7 has limitations at the operating system level

Q: I see lots of people asking if 10.4 will work on the same PC as 10.3 - the answer is yes they can be installed at the same time BUT it's worth pointing out that 10.4 requires Windows 8.1 upwards. It will not work on Windows 7 since Windows 7 has now been officially deprecated by Microsoft.
A: Yes, thanks

Q: Just to clarify - Windows 7 isn't entirely out of support by Microsoft. For my customers running Windows 7 Posready - Microsoft support ends 12th October 2021. We are only just getting rid of our last Windows XP customers :)
A: Sure, we understand, We support targeting Win7 for applications, not officially for installing the IDE (but it mostly works fine)

Q: A Delphi 10.4 VCL app runs 100% in WINDOWS 7?
A: Yes, we support targeting Windows 7 with your apps, we just don't support installing the IDE in Win7

Q: A Delphi 10.4 VCL app runs 100% in WINDOWS 7?
A: Some of the features require new versions of Windows 10, for example all of the 4K monitos support is based on PerMonitorv2

Q: On Windows 7 don't forget you have an old operating system and no patch. For example you don't have TLS2 for https access. Some web services needs it.
A: correct

Q: Just for your info, Win7 has been out of support since I first installed it. One of the first things I do is disable Win Updates (despite the pundits) and use other methods (successfully over decades) to keep it safe. I need to avoid the virus called windows updates.
A: OK
----------------------------------------------
UniKeeper V10.40 -- 您最贴心的个人数据管理助手
信息
登陆以后才能回复
Copyright © 2CCC.Com 盒子论坛 v3.0.1 版权所有 页面执行757.8125毫秒 RSS